Seriously… most of this accurately described how being trans feels.
Further adventures of Hana and Maru having fun with the blanket.
i’m all for boys wearing makeup mostly because if more of them got into it there’d be a bigger market and it wouldn’t cost $25 for an eyeshadow primer anymore
i can’t wait to go into the makeup aisle to get the latest man-color of guyshadow that comes in containers shaped like bullets and footballs
"Bruh I just went to sephora and got the sickest shade of eyeshadow"
"Sick dude what’s it called"
"Monster truck gas fumes"
I went to an Arab-American comedy night and there was a Muslim guy making a joke about being in high school football.
"I was hit so hard, I saw Jesus. Do you know how hard you have to be hit to see somebody else’s god?"
This is what jokes about religion are supposed to look like.
THE CAT RETURNED THE KISS
THE CAT RETURNED THE KISS
OH MY GOD
best gif on the internet
Robin Thicke is unapologetic about how rapey ‘Blurred Lines’ is, meanwhile the dude who parodied it issues a public apology for one word.
And that is just one reason why I love Weird Al.
in the meantime, if we were allowed to see more representations of people with different disabilities in film, tv, pop culture and real life, that fear & loathing would dissipate, and we’d start to see disabilities as a normal part of life.
I can not count the number of times this trick has saved my ass.
And people say Tumblr doesn’t teach you life skills…
this will come in handy one day
ATTENTION GRADUATING CLASS OF 2013: COLLEGE SURVIVAL 101
Reblogging for future reference..
Did you know that grilling bivalves is one of the easiest things to cook? Not to mention one of the most insanely delicious.
Here’s a recipe that is so easy it can’t really even be called a recipe:
- Put about a pound of cleaned clams/mussels/oysters/cockles in a clean pie plate
- Toss in whatever flavors you like with your clams/mussels/oysters/cockles. In the picture above, I used a pound of Manila clams with 1/2 a lemon, a heaping handful of scallion greens, and about 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Chuck the pie plate on the hot side of your grill, cover, and let the bivalves do their thing for about 6-8 minutes, then take a peek under the lid. If the bivalves are open, carefully remove the pie plate from the grill and enjoy. If they’re not all open, pop the lid back on for a couple more minutes.
Other flavor combos to try:
- coconut milk/cream, lemongrass, ginger, sliced chiles
- minced garlic, Old Bay, butter
- white wine, scallions, butter
- ghee, paprika, curry powder
- hefeweizen, butter, chopped bacon, finish with cream
What’s your favorite recipe for clams, oysters or mussels?